Thursday, September 4, 2008

30 week update

Sorry it has been so long! With the start of the school year, things are just a little hectic.
Anyway, I went for my 30 week appointment today. I listened to Isabella's heartbeat and my doctor commented on how great she sounds. I was also measured and we found that I am measuring at 32 weeks. My doctor explained that it is due to my gestational diabetes. John and I will be meeting with the specialist next week to discuss possible insulin shots or other medicine to help slow the growth. Nothing to worry about though...the baby is fine, just big! The best part about it is that we will get to have another sonogram when we go next week! Hopefully we will get a good pic that I can post! :)
Also, I am excited to show off my Soft and Fuzzy Pooh curtains. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to get them, but Tammy came to the rescue! She found them in Glen Burnie and even came over to put them up for me the very next day! We also love our new princess frog bathtime basket thanks to a friend from work, Don, and his wife, Lea.

3 comments:

  1. You look great! So happy and preggo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are enjoying being pregnant. You look amazing. I think the nursery is really cute with the Pooh theme.

    ReplyDelete